Hope you all can make Saturday, December 28, 2013 for the Grand Slam Team Invitational in Grand Rapids MI at the Godai Judo Kroc Center (click here for a map). We are limited to 8 male and 8 female teams so you will want to get your spot right away.
Click here for more information: 2013 Grand Slam Team Invitational Flyer
TEAM SHIAI RULES:
- Four Person Male Teams and Three person Female Teams
- Current IJF Rules
- 4 Minute Match Times
- Open weight and rank. Not winner stay.
- Most individual wins totaled to win team match
- There will be Hikiwake if and individual match ends in a tie.
- 1st Team Tie Breaker – Point System 10 Ippon,, 7 Wazari, 5 Yuko, 2 Shito
- 2nd Team Tie Breaker – Hikiwake match will fight in Golden Score match
- 3rd Team Tie Breaker – A single lottery chosen player from each team compete a second time.
HOLIDAY BANQUET TO FOLLOW:
Please plan to attend with your team a holiday potluck banquet at the home of Jim Murray, 5091 Streamside Ct., Rockford, MI 49341 immediately following the conclusion of the event.
President Konan Judo Association